A pregnant Foxy Brown remains locked away on Rikers Island, despite attempts to get an early release from the correctional facility.
Yesterday, Criminal Court Judge Laura Ward denied Brown’s plea for an early exit after spending five days incarcerated. Brown (born Inga Marchand) was put in jail last week after violating her probation. The Brooklyn bred rapper is slated to remain detained until her next hearing on September 7.
According to Ikiesha Al-Shabazz, one of Brown’s reps, her legal team plans to appeal the decision. Brown has been piling arrests ranging from traffic violations to assaults, in the past year. The rapper has also skipped countless court dates.
In spite of her legal troubles, Brown recently announced wedding plans and also inked a multimillion dollar deal with Koch Records.
- Katy Perry Apologizes To Chief Keef After He Threatens To Slap The Sh*t Out Of Her
- YMCMB Rapper Tyga Girlfriend Blac Chyna Momma Twerking In The Park – WATCH NOW!
- T.I.Releases New Video “Wit Me” ft. Lil Wayne – Watch Now
- Romance rumors spark up after Chris Brown and Karruche Tran get into car accident
- Benzino AdmitsTo Knocking The Socks Off Joseline in Diss Song