Rapper Eminem has been working feverishly on his upcoming album entitled ‘Relapse’ and it seems some sweet toothed admirers of his have been working a little bit too. Enrique Ramos, a renowned sculptor and painter, has put together a portrait of the rapper’s image using only candy M&M’s. The piece uses over 1,000 M&M’s and comes in at a whopping 8 pounds of chocolate. The portrait stands 40 inches x 30 inches and has been acquired by Ripley’s Believe It Or Not to be displayed in one of their museums.
“Our customers have a pretty good eye for art. They won’t be disappointed by Eminem in M&M’s,” said Tim O’Brien, VP of Communications for Ripley’s Believe It or Not! “This thing looks good enough to eat.” I wonder how long it will take before some kid knocks this thing off the wall to try to get the candies? Eminem has not released any statement about the art piece but I’m sure he thinks it’s pretty sweet.
- Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine talk new academy and “Detox” with LA Weekly
- Chief Keef arrested in Atlanta for disorderly conduct
- [Video] Chad Johnson Arrested After Probation Violation
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony talk about Upcoming Rock The Bells Performance With Eazy-E Hologram
- R&B Singer Miguel Smashes A Girls Face During 2013 Billboard Awards Performance