Earlier this year, Jordan Brand unveiled its inaugural Premio release with the Air Jordan II. Following up on that effort is an upcoming Air Jordan IX version. Featured in a premium range of leathers, the shoe’s colorway includes white and gold with a red stamp over the heel. The IX’s original debut came while Michael Jordan was away playing baseball and would eventually transcend basketball to become a popular sneaker for various cleated sports. The Air Jordan IX Retro Premio Bin 23 will release on Saturday, May 29th at select retailers across the world and on June 5th in the US.
- [Event] Sneakerfest 2012 In Miami Dec 15
- [PHOTOS] Would You Pay $569 For A Piece Of Designer Consumerism?
- Check Out The New Air Jordan IV “Bred” 2012
- Gourmet Ocelot Collection – Fall/Winter 2012
- The Sexy Miranda Kerr Is On The List Of GQ’s Hottest Women OF 2012 (So Far) Along With Rihanna & Paula Patton