Lil’ Kim will just not let up in her attacks on Nicki Minaj, recently posting a 15-minute clip aimed at the Young Money Princess on YouTube, entitled “Carbon Copy.”
The video employs a mixture of images, cartoons and man on the street interviews, bashing Minaj. There is an animated portion that shows the Brooklyn rapstress seemingly killing Nicki, as well as a slideshow that compare the similar outfits of the two, all while tracks from Kim’s Black Friday mixtape and recent interviews with radio DJs play in the background.
This comes amid a flood of recent press about the duo’s beef, including Minaj’s tweets parodying Black Friday’s PayPal sales and an interview that billboard.com did with Kim foe Foxy Brown.
Fox had no trouble picking her side in the showdown. “When you’re using [beef] as a platform to bring your new album out…I don’t condone it at all,” she said. “It’s not cute.”
As of press time Nicki Minaj has yet to respond to the video. (Via XXL)
- Kanye West Performs “Black Skinhead” And “New Slaves” On SNL – Watch Now
- Yo Gotti talks new album with Epic Records
- Kanye West Debut’s Controversial New Track entitled “New Slaves”
- French Montana And Rick Ross Do It Miami Style Talking “Excuse My French” In The Middle Of The Ocean
- Was Rihanna Forced To Leave New York After Knicks Comments – Take a look