Chiffre Rouge is a unique object. Unique and with a distinct identity dictated by the asymmetrical architecture of a case that concentrates all of its controls (winding crown and push-pieces on the chronograph versions) on its extended right side. Its unique identity is also a result of its ‘steadfast’ caliber, an exceptional self-winding movement developed for Dior Homme in limited and numbered editions by the prestigious Swiss Manufacture, Zenith. The final contributions to this unique identity is the “just right” nature of its design and the precision of its graphic codes. Shown above a new addition to the Chiffre Rouge range, the M01, produced in a limited run of only 200 units in each color(via Hypebeast.com).
Follow Us On Twitter
- [Event] Sneakerfest 2012 In Miami Dec 15
- [PHOTOS] Would You Pay $569 For A Piece Of Designer Consumerism?
- Check Out The New Air Jordan IV “Bred” 2012
- Gourmet Ocelot Collection – Fall/Winter 2012
- The Sexy Miranda Kerr Is On The List Of GQ’s Hottest Women OF 2012 (So Far) Along With Rihanna & Paula Patton