Only days after it was announced that rapper Nicki Minaj would be working on campaigns with both Adidas and Pepsi, the Queens, New York artist has just announced yet another partnership.
According to The Sacramento Bee, Minaj has signed an exclusive fragrance licensing agreement with beauty company Give Back Brands LLC. The newspaper reports that the rapper will be involved in all phases of her debut fragrance including product development, packaging and advertising.
“I am so excited about my fragrance debut, and am proud to partner with Give Back Brands for such a personal project,” said Nicki Minaj, according to The Sacramento Bee. “I have always been a huge fan of great fragrances; this is yet another extension of my creative expression and I can’t wait to share it with the world. I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!”
As of now details on the partnership remain scarce, but Minaj’s debut fragrance is expected to hit department stores fall 2012.
Give Back Brands LLC recently partnered with singer Justin Bieber for his fragrance, “Someday.” Bieber’s fragrance went on to break a sales record when it was released last year.
- Nicki Minaj Partners With OPI For Nail Polish Collection
- Nicki Minaj: The New Face Of MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Gucci Mane Needing An Intervention
- French Montana ‘Excuse My French’ Cover Art & Tracklisting Revealed
- [Video] Lil Kim Lights A Fire Under Peter Rosenberg’s Ass During Interview