“Basketball Wives” producers planning legal action against cast member Jennifer Williams for publicly trashing the show. Producers for VH1′s hit series Basketball Wives, were so pissed off after Williams filed a lawsuit against fellow cast member Nia Crooks for getting slapped in the face.
Producers are ready to take their own legal action after Williams went on a media frenzy alleging the show portrays African-American women negatively.
Producers say they feel Williams’ allegations is in violation of her contract, which forbids cast members from doing any media appearances or press without approval, or speaking negatively about the show.
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Boycott Reunion Show Over Face-Slap Lawsuit
- “Basketball Wives” Jennifer Williams Sues Evelyn’s Assistant For Slapping Her
- Basketball Wives Jennifer Williams Ends Her Lawsuit Against Nia Crooks
- Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada Regrets Breaking the Friend Code
- Basketball Wives Jennifer Williams Blog After Season Finale “What happened to the G-Code”?