Jennifer Hudson’s sister made a frantic call to 911, after discovering her mother’s body laying on the floor of their home. Julia Hudson made the gruesome discovery when she came home from work and noticed a bullet hole in the door.
She saw her mother on the floor and ran outside to call 911, but not yet realizing her brother Jason was also dead inside. Julia also didn’t immediately realize her 7-year-old son Julian was missing. His body was found days later in a parked SUV. The 911 tape was introduced as evidence in the trial of William Balfour, who stands accused of the triple murder.
Take a listen:
- William Balfour Given Three Life Sentences In Jennifer Hudson Family Murder
- Jury Selection Begins In Lil Boosie Murder Case
- Jennifer Hudson’s Family Murderer Goes To Trial
- Jennifer Hudson To Be Questioned In Family Murder Trial
- [Audio] 911 Call Released Of Evelyn Lozada And Chad Johnson Domestic Dispute