Drake’s “Club Paradise” tour was cut short on Tuesday (May 8). Drizzy was performing as scheduled at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, California, but was forced to end the show early due to orders from the police.
The show, which featured J. Cole, 2 Chainz, French Montana, Meek Mill, and Waka Flocka Flame, continues with a tour in Phoenix, Arizona on May 10. As for the shortened show, Drake reached out to fans on Twitter to provide an explanation below:
Drizzy Police made me cut the show short but I love you all for rocking with me Irvine!
May 09 via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- 24hourhiphop Take’s A Look At Drake And His Rise To The Top’ Started From The Bottom
- Who Are The Top Five Hip Hop Artist In The Game Today Check Out Our List
- [New Music] DJ Khaled featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – ‘No New Friends’
- French Montana ‘Excuse My French’ Cover Art & Tracklisting Revealed
- [Video] Chris Brown Freestyles On Hot 97 Funkmaster Flex Show