After three days of deliberation, jurors found William Balfour guilty in the October 2008 shooting deaths of the Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew.
Balfour has been convicted on all seven counts against him, which include three counts of first-degree murder, one count of home invasion, one count aggravated kidnapping, one count residential burglary, and one count possession of a stolen motor vehicle.
Balfour faces a mandetory life sentance because he has been convicted of murder before.
Jennifer Hudson was spotted celebrating at Six Flags.
- William Balfour Given Three Life Sentences In Jennifer Hudson Family Murder
- Verdict Expected Today In The Jennifer Hudson Murder Trial
- Jennifer Hudson Breaks Down On Stand During Murder Trial
- GQ Editor-In-Chief Talks Serving As Juror For G. Dep Murder Trial
- Jury Selection For Lil Boosie’s Murder Trial Continues