April Brown was once a cosmetologist, fashion designer, and working mother of two daughters. She’s now a multiple amputee. She says hospitalizations after unlicensed cosmetic procedures led to life-threatening infections.
Professionals removed her limbs last year to save her life. “I got the butt implants five years ago,” said Brown. “For five years, I lived in pain. Excruciating pain.”
April Brown won’t identify the unlicensed practitioner who injected her with silicone. She will only say it was somewhere near Western and Manchester. Brown tells us, her own lack of self-esteem issues are mostly to blame.
“They call it butt injections,” she says. “These things are done at pumping parties. They call it medical grade silicone but a lot of it is industrial grade silicone.”
Brown’s case recalls similar incidents in Florida. But Brown feels she’s a survivor, empowered by the words of loved ones who feared she would die. “We don’t validate each other,” she says. “We really don’t know how our friends feel about us, unless we have very expressive friends.”
Brown envisions a new career as a motivational speaker. Meanwhile, loving daughters Courtney and Dayne are grateful she’ll be home for Mother’s Day.
Check out the interview below:
- Woman In Hospital After Mixture of cement, “Fix-a-Flat” tire repair liquid, mineral oil and super glue Injected In Her Buttocks
- YMCMB Rapper Tyga Girlfriend Blac Chyna Momma Twerking In The Park – WATCH NOW!
- T.I.Releases New Video “Wit Me” ft. Lil Wayne – Watch Now
- Romance rumors spark up after Chris Brown and Karruche Tran get into car accident
- Benzino AdmitsTo Knocking The Socks Off Joseline in Diss Song