During an interview with MTV News, Fif explained how a tweet from Wiz that said “I Gotta Song I Wanna Put @50Cent On” sparked conversations between the two.
“While I was sitting in the hospital, I saw Wiz Khalifa send a tweet out saying he got something, and he felt like it would be cool if I was actually on a record with him,” he said. “So I responded to him and I told him, ‘Let’s work.’ I’m feeling good, I was feeling better by the time that tweet went through, so I said, ‘Send it,’ and I’ll speak to him a little later on. Stay tuned to hear what happens next because it’s gonna go down.:”
50 is currently prepping the release of his new mixtape The Lost Tape, releasing tomorrow.
- [Video] Lil’ Kim Comeback Concert Brings Out Missy Elliott, Eve, Juelz Santana and Fred Da Godson
- Lil’ Wayne Under Investigation for Assault
- Meeka Claxton Wants To Know Where Your Support Was When Tami Was Being A Bully To Her
- [Video] Billboard Music Awards: Bobbi Kristina Acceptance Speech And Jordin Sparks Tribute
- [Video] Wiz Khalifa Open To A Kanye West Collaboration