Young Buck just got a huge slap in the face, because the rapper has been evicted from his Tennessee mansion and he still owes the I.R.S for more than $300k in unpaid taxes.
Buck was ordered to vacate his 5,000 square foot home by May 16th. Court docs show the judge in Buck’s bankruptcy case signed off on the sale of the house and was ordered that the proceeds go towards paying off his massive $333,975.69 debt.
It’s just a sad series of problems for the rapper who filed for bankruptcy back in 2010.
- [Video] Young Buck’s Property Sold At Auction, Brings In $53k
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak, “I’m Not Being Evicted!”
- Nas Owes More Than $6 Million To The Government In Back Taxes
- Young Buck Could Lose His Name In Bankruptcy Case, Deal With Cash Money In Jeopardy
- Young Buck Facing Liquidation In Bankruptcy