Victoria’s Secret and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen has been bombarded with multiple death and violent threats from Chris Brown fans. All because Teigen criticized his performance at the Billboard Music Awards.
Teigen has been under the hot seat ever since she tweeted about Brown’s performance Sunday night, saying ”Why sing when you can dance?”
Team Breezy fans went off the deep end, sending Chrissy horrible messages that read:
– “all you do is talk s**t, you need to be raped and murdered.”
– “killyoself bitch ur nothing but tall thatswhy you model. your nothing.”
– “ditzy dumb ass tramp your mother should’ve aborted you.”
– “i hope you are the next ‘celebrity’ to die”
– “you have the brain capacity of a turtle, just die.”
Chrissy recently responded to the messages saying, “Reallllly makes me sad that 99% of the most disturbing comments come from young girls. I’ll end it there but it make me sad.”
She added, “I have some screen caps. And I will do everything I can to make sure people know, internet or not, you CAN’T say this s**t.”
The Twitter accounts responsible for some of the threats have been deleted.
- Chris Brown Takes Meek Mill Off Of His New Album Over A Wild Night With Rihanna
- [Audio] Rihanna Drops Chris Brown For Dissin Her
- Rihanna Puts Karrueche On Blast, Seen Boo’d Up With Chris Brown
- Karrueche Tran Breaks Silence After Being Dumped By Chris Brown
- Lil B To Try Out For NBA’s Golden State Warriors