Basketball Wives, Evelyn Lozada is proving that she’s just as slick with her words on paper as she is on TV. In addition to co-writing her first novel that is scheduled to hit the shelves in June, the future Mrs. Ochocinco stopped by VIBE to play Guest Editor for the day.
Check out what she had to say about the relationship between her and Jen, what she regrets and more.
A lot was happening during that time. I’m one of those people, I said some things and I was just like, that was not cool. I live by loyalty and I feel like at that point I broke the friend code. I should have never broken that code and I should have never stooped down to that level. Like, if she wants to do interviews and slick comments, it is what it is. I don’t hate her. People just get caught up in this industry; you do interviews and say certain things. I truly don’t wish her anything negative, we’ve gone through a lot together as friends from moving out, men drama, all types of stuff. It’s just tough having to relive it then talk about it. You never have that time for healing. But now that the show is done and things are calming down, I’m not angry anymore about it and I don’t hate her at all. I don’t really hate anybody, I was just upset how things were handled.
I miss her. We were friends for 10 years. I was in her wedding, so you know yeah, and your thinking you guys are going to do this show together, your BFF, and then your kind of like what happened? And we are mutual friends with a lot of people, so everything else became weird energy. It was tough.
It’s all for show.
- [Video] Jennifer Williams Talks About The End Of Friendship Between Her And Ex-Bestie Evelyn Lozada
- Basketball Wives Jennifer Williams Blog After Season Finale “What happened to the G-Code”?
- “Basketball Wives” Jennifer Williams Sues Evelyn’s Assistant For Slapping Her
- Ochocinco & Evelyn Lozada Not Welcome At Miami Luxury Hotels
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Producers To Take Legal Action Against Jennifer Williams