“Basketball Wives” Evelyn Lozada and NFL fiancé Chad Ochocinco have one huge problem on their hands, since several swanky Miami hotels have rejected the couple’s request to tie the knot at their establishment, because they don’t want glasses and fists flying.
The reality TV couple is currently filming their “BB Wives” spin-off show “Ocho and Eve”, and in the big season finale will feature their glamorous wedding — but the couple hit a snag because none of the best venues want to deal with their TV show drama.
St. Regis, The Ritz, and Breakers have all turned the couple down so far, telling producers they didn’t want to deal with any fighting or risk having their hotels portrayed in a negative light on camera.
The wedding is set to film next month, but the duo is still scrambling to find a location that will take them in.
- Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada Was Secretly Dating One Of Ochocinco’s Friends
- Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada To Appear On “Dancing With The Stars”
- Bobbi Kristina Confirms Engagement With “Brother” Nick Gordon
- Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada Regrets Breaking the Friend Code
- Basketball Wives Jennifer Williams Blog After Season Finale “What happened to the G-Code”?