A Manhattan lawyer has accused Drake of owning a stolen Rolex that once belonged to him. According to NY Post, James McMillan said that he purchased a $300,000 rose-gold Rolex Presidential from Rafaello & Co. in 2009.
After he dropped off the watch for a cleaning at the Midtown jewelry shop, he claimed that a store employee had sold the watch to the Young Money rapper.
Drake, who wore the watch on the cover of his latest album Take Care, has already responded to the accusation, stating that he got his watch directly from Rolex and never even heard of the jeweler.
- Drake And Chris Brown Get Into Big Brawl All Over Rihanna In NYC
- Drake Responds To Beefs With Pusha T, Ludacris And Future
- Drake Debuts At Number One With “Take Care”
- Drake’s New Album Leaks 8 Days Before Release Date, Take A Listen
- Drake Sophmore Album Pushed Back To November 15th “The choice was clear as day for me,”