50 Cent and Oprah Winfrey sat down for an intimate conversation. The episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter where Fif and O have their intimate sit down in the home of the former’s grandparents aired yesterday.
50 and Oprah have a wide ranging convo that touches on the rapper’s runaway success, 50 Cent vs. Curtis Jackson and even their “feud.” “I would see moments where you would discuss your feelings on the culture, and everything that was wrong with the culture was what was on my CD,” said Fif.
Also, the Queens rapper gets emotional when discussing being raised by his grandmother. Nice, insightful interview. “Either pray or worry, don’t do both.”
Check the clips below:
- Rihanna Cries While Discussing Chris Brown, ‘He Needed Help’
- [Video] Rihanna’s Cut Scenes from Oprah’s Next Chapter, Labeled As Stuck Up, Father
- [Full Video] Rihanna On “Oprah’s Next Chapter”
- [Video] Rihanna On Oprah’s Next Chapter Talks About Chris Brown “I Feel Like I Lost My Best Friend”
- [Video] Rihanna And Oprah Special Preview: “How Rihanna Surprised Me…”