According to several witnesses, one of Chris Brown’s homies was throwing gang signs and making death threats at Drake’s entourage in just before the NYC nightclub brawl.
Eyewitnesses state, Chris had been hanging out at his own VIP table with 16 other guys, one of which was a man with dreadlocks who was throwing gang signs and screaming at Drake’s table. Witnesses say the man was the primary instigator in the brawl. Just one of the many blurts, the man yelled out, “Somebody’s gonna die.”
The man also directed some of his anger at Meek Mill, saying, “F**k you, we’re gonna kill you n*gga.”
As the man continued to verbally assult, witnesses say Chris stood up and embraced him as if to say, “I’m down for him.” Law enforcement says it’s possible the threats were captured on tape.
Brown’s friend was acting as if he was associated with a gang, which is significant because Breezy is not allowed to associate with gang members as part of his probation in the Rihanna beating case.
So far, no arrests have been made.
- NBA Tony Parker Files Lawsuit For $20 Million Over Drake & Chris Brown Fight
- Meek Mill Says He Saw Girls Throwing Bottles, Not Drake or Chris Brown
- [Video] Chris Brown Vs Drake Fight Caught On Video, Karrueche Scrapping And Meek Milli Throwing Bottles
- Promoter Offers Drake and Chris Brown $1 Million Each to Fight
- Drake Denies Rumor About Fighting Chris Brown