Meek Mill says he didn’t throw a single bottle during the infamous nightclub brawl and neither did Drake nor Chris Brown. Meek claims the real culprits are all chicks.
Meek finally broke his silence with XXL.com saying, “Chris and Drake, them two was there, but it’s other people that be around that take sh*t to the next level.”
Meek went on to say, “Things just happen in the club. I seen girls in there throwing bottles, all types of sh*t. All types of people. I never seen Chris Brown or Drake throw a bottle and I was there.” When asked if he threw a bottle, Meek replied, “F*ck no.”
As we previously reported witnesses say Meek — who was hanging at Drake’s table during the June 13 incident, was one of the instigators in the fight. He’s also rumored to have slept with Rihanna.
Meek claims he spoke with Chris Brown on the phone directly after the brawl and both sides agreed they had no problem with the other.
Mill concluded, “Chris Brown be in clubs. He be around situations like this. Things get out of hand … that don’t mean it’s out of hand with me and him or whoever, not even him and Drake.”
- [Video] Chris Brown Vs Drake Fight Caught On Video, Karrueche Scrapping And Meek Milli Throwing Bottles
- Chris Brown’s Homie Making Death Threats To Drake’s Entourage
- Chris Brown and Drake Sued For Being At Fault In Bar Brawl
- Promoter Offers Drake and Chris Brown $1 Million Each to Fight
- NBA Tony Parker Files Lawsuit For $20 Million Over Drake & Chris Brown Fight