Bronx ex-rapper Tim Dog kept money in his pocket by scamming chicks out of their money. NBC’s Dateline ran a profile on numerous women that had been scammed by the rapper, who came to fame after dropping his notorious “F-ck Compton” single in 1991.
Tim Dog aka Tim Blair, bonded with these women on online dating sites, gained their trust and then getting them for their money. One woman, Esther Pilgrim, a maternity nurse, took a $32,000 hit courtesy of the lover boy and his credit card scams. She got duped into being an investor in the Tim Dog “box set.” Another woman was out $15,000 for booking a Tim Dog European tour.
Check story via Dateline’s report, called “The Perfect Catch,” below :
- Rapper Guerrilla Black Arrested For Role In Illegal, International Credit Ring
- Veteran Rapper Tim Dog Caught In Sting Operation On NBC Show, To Air Friday
- Tim Dog’s Grand Larceny Investigation To Be Featured On Dateline NBC
- [Photos & Video] Rapper Kenny Clutch Shot and Killed In Vegas
- [Photo] Rick Ross Crashes Rolls Royce Trying To Escape Gun Fire