“Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams was recently fired from the show and she just had another blow, because her expensive Bentley is on the verge of being repossessed.
The Toyota Motor Credit Corporation in Syosset, NY just filed a lawsuit against Williams, claiming she stopped making payments on her used 2006 white Bentley back in 2009, and they want it back. Really, 3 years ago she stopped making payments?!
TMCC has made several attempts to repossess the vehicle but was unsuccessful. Now, it wants a court to order Williams to give back the car. TMCC also wants Williams pay the entire outstanding balance on the car of $92,310.
A rep for Williams says, “Jennifer hasn’t been served documents in reference to this lawsuit. Anything related to community property acquired during the marriage, such as the car, is an issue that is currently being addressed in her divorce proceedings.”
Jennifer filed for divorce in July 2011.
- Basketball Wives Season 5 Gives Jen, Kesha & Royce The Boot
- Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada Regrets Breaking the Friend Code
- Basketball Wives Jennifer Williams Blog After Season Finale “What happened to the G-Code”?
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Producers To Take Legal Action Against Jennifer Williams
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Boycott Reunion Show Over Face-Slap Lawsuit