Tickets for both of Kanye West’s first North American solo shows in over a year have sold out in minutes. The tickets, which went on sale to the general public today (June 22) at 10 a.m. were unavailable almost instantly, with pre-sales from American Express and other companies devouring most of the seats before they were even made available this morning.
West is set to play Atlantic City’s new resort and casino, Revel, on Friday, July 6 and Saturday, July 7. The dates are his first solo shows since his 2011 Coachella performance.
Tickets for the Revel shows were priced between $99.00 and $500.00. Now, they are already being sold for upwards of $3,000 on third party sites like StubHub.
For the past several months, West has been touring overseas with Throne-mate Jay-Z on the duo’s highly successful and revenue generating “Watch the Throne” tour.
- On the Clock Report: Stories on ‘Watch the Throne’ Tour, DJ Khaled and Meek Mill Speak on Rick Ross, [Video] Watch the Throne Kick Off Tour in the ATL
- Beef On The Throne? Jay-Z And Kanye West Reportedly Arguing Over Watch The Throne Tour Details
- How Kanye West,Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Relationship Affected The “Yeezus” Album
- Kanye West Performs “Black Skinhead” And “New Slaves” On SNL – Watch Now
- KiD CuDi Wants to Continue Working with Kanye West