San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker, was injured in Drake and Chris Brown’s fight last week, and has sued W.i.P. nightclub in New York City, for $20 million.
According to TMZ, the Parker filed the lawsuit yesterday, claiming that the security was negligent for allowing the fight between the artists to occur. He was hit with stray shards of glass from the bottles that were thrown, which lacerated his cornea.
Parker, whose NBA career could be affected by his injury, claims that the club management knew that there was “bad blood between Drake and Brown” yet continued to supply the artists and their crews with alcohol, despite the fact that some were “visibly intoxicated.”
Drake and Brown could possibly be added as defendants in the suit, but Parker’s lawyer explains that he’s waiting on the results from the police investigation as well as surveillance tape before making that decision.
- Chris Brown’s Homie Making Death Threats To Drake’s Entourage
- Chris Brown and Drake Sued For Being At Fault In Bar Brawl
- Promoter Offers Drake and Chris Brown $1 Million Each to Fight
- Meek Mill Says He Saw Girls Throwing Bottles, Not Drake or Chris Brown
- [Video] Chris Brown Vs Drake Fight Caught On Video, Karrueche Scrapping And Meek Milli Throwing Bottles