Music mogul Quincy Jones recently took to a Spotify panel and made it clear that he is not impressed with Diddy’s below average knowledge in the music making department. He basically says Diddy should keep his day job. POW!
Quincy Jones has criticized P Diddy for concentrating on business more than music. The producer made a dig at the rapper by claiming the star “wouldn’t know a B-flat” if it hit him and insinuated that he is more of a businessman than a musician.
“P Diddy has a doctorate in marketing… He’s got clothes companies and Ciroc vodka,” Jones is quoted by The Wrap as saying.
The composer made the comment after an audience questioned him about the importance of “learning your craft” at the launch of a new Spotify app in the US.
The musician has worked with many stars during his career including Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra and Donna Summer.
- Benzino AdmitsTo Knocking The Socks Off Joseline in Diss Song
- Diddy gets surrounded by LAPD with guns drawn while in his Maybach
- French Montana ‘Excuse My French’ Cover Art & Tracklisting Revealed
- Diddy Beats out Jay Z and Dr Dre on Forbes List for 2013
- Was TJ Holmes Fired From BET Because Of Stephen Hill’s Gay Advances?