According to PrefixMag, Frank Ocean’s manager Christian Clancy took to Twitter to claim that Target will not sell the ”Channel Orange”, because it was initially released as an iTunes exclusive. He also makes claims that Target’s refusal to carry the project could be due to Frank’s recent announcement about his sexuality. The tweet was later deleted.
“Target has refused to carry Franks album because of iTunes exclusive,” he wrote. “Interesting since they also donate to non equal rights organizations.”
Many Hip Hop celebrities including Trina, Beyonce and Busta Rhymes have supported Frank’s letter about his relationship with another man, released in the early hours of July 4th.
- Frank Ocean’s Album Debuts At #2 On Billboard
- [Video] 50 Cent Supports Frank Ocean Coming Out
- Frank Ocean Explains “Channel Orange” Early Release
- Frank Ocean’s First Perfomance Since Coming Out Performs “Bad Religion” On Jimmy Fallon
- Havoc Turns On Prodigy Via Twitter, Says He Was “Gay For Stay” While In Lockup