Lil Wayne top’s Forbes list as the highest earning rapper under 30.Check out some of the other young and filthy rich young ballers making the top 10.
Seven musicians and three “Twilight” stars make up Forbes’ list of the 10 highest-paid celebrities under 30.
Taylor Swift, 22, swipes the top spot with a cool $57 million, beating out Justin Bieber and his $55 million. At 18 years old, the “Boyfriend” singer is the youngest of the top 10 earners.
Mom-to-be Adele nabs the sixth spot on the list, followed by Kristen Stewart and Lil Wayne, who, at 29, is the oldest celebrity of the bunch.
Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and their matching $26.5 millions, round out the top 10.
Taylor Swift, $57 million
Justin Bieber, $55 million
Rihanna, $53 million
Lady Gaga, $52 million
Katy Perry, $45 million
Adele, $35 million
Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
Lil Wayne, $27 million
Taylor Lautner, $26.5 million
Robert Pattinson, $26.5 million
- LIL Wayne’s World: Hip Hop, Behavior, Drugs, Health & Beef’s
- Lil Wayne Suffered Another Seizure Yesterday But Tweet’s He’s Ok
- Who Are The Top Five Hip Hop Artist In The Game Today Check Out Our List
- [New Music] DJ Khaled featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – ‘No New Friends’
- Lil Wayne Announces 40 City Tour With Rappers T.I And Future Ignores Health Risk’s