During an interview with Hot 97′s Funkmaster Flex, Nas explained that he showed Kelis the cover art for his album, “Life Is Good”, just two weeks before it was released, getting a less-than-enthusiastic response from Kelis.
Nas explains that it wasn’t the entire dress pictured on the cover, but only a part of it that was left behind when she cleaned out their home. He also defended Kelis, stating that he feels she was wrongly villainized.
Check out the interview below:
- [Video] Kelis Addresses Nas’ “Life Is Good” Cover Art
- Nas & Lauryn Hill Announce “Life Is Good/Black Rage” Tour
- Nas Explains Inspiration For Single “Daughters”
- [Video] Biggie’s Daughter T’yanna Wallace Stops by Hot 97 for First Radio Interview
- Young Jeezy Speaks On “The Real Is Back 2″, Reveals Cover Art