Pusha T’s can now add a new beef with Young Money, because Jae Millz has released a diss track aimed at the Clipse rapper.
“Hearing Voices,” labeled as a Pusha T diss, has Millz skeptical about rappers like Pusha T, who often rhyme about cocaine. On the song, Millz acknowledges not yet having the career that some emcees have had, but still sides with his roster.
The Young Money emcee appears to refer to the Pusha T song “Exodus 23:1,” which Pusha denies is a Lil Wayne or Drake diss. “Niggas cat fighting with the team on that sneak shit / Making diss records but keeping it secret / Throwing darts like a bitch instead bombing like a warrior / Just letting me know there’s pussy in all of ya.”
Check out the track below:
- Shyne: “Diddy’s The Biggest Creep Around And That’s Why Rick Ross Hangs With Him”, Says He’s More Jewish Than Drake
- [Audio and Photo] Karlie Redd Denies Daughter, Calls K.Michelle Is “Psycho”, Benzino A Dirty Dog
- [Audio] Meelah, formerly of 702 “I Should Let You Go” Produced By Stevie J
- [Audio] Game & 40 Glocc Speak To Cosmic Kev About Recent Fight
- [Video] T.I. Calls Azealia Banks & Iggy Azalea Beef “Bitch Shit”