Last October, Rick Ross suffered two seizures before stating that it was due to sleep deprivation. Recently, Rick Ross recalled this time period and expressed that exhaustion played a major role in the seizures. He also talked about how he’s trying to improve his health.
Ross also says that he has not fully changed his lifestyle and expressed that he hasn’t lost much weight since the incidents, despite having a personal chef. However, he added that he is trying to make things better.
- Rick Ross Pushes Back New Album To Focus On Life And Health
- [Video] Rick Ross Discusses His Health On 106 & Park
- Rick Ross Cancels Georgia State University Performance To Recover From Seizures
- [Video] Pill Talks To DJ Green Lantern About Rick Ross Seizures And Recovery
- Rick Ross: Forget A Jet, I’ll Take A Bus