IRS has collected $53K At Young Buck’s property auction. One man even buys a hard drive thinking it might get him unreleased music.
Young Buck failed to pay taxes, to which the IRS sold all of his assets at auction. Seeing the pricey items for sale, you would think it would bring in over $100k, but nope.
All of the funds will go towards the $200k in back taxes.
Check out the video below:
- [Photos] Warren Sapp’s Florida Mansion To Be Auctioned Off By Bankruptcy Court
- [Photos] Warren Sapp Bankruptcy Sale Forces Jordan Collection Auction
- [Video] Young Buck Speak On IRS Auction, Buying Back His Chain
- Young Buck Gets Evicted From His Mansion
- Antoine Walker NBA Championship Ring Sold in Bankruptcy Case