Nicki Minaj wrapped up her Dallas stop during her tour. She tweeted to fans that there would be no after party. However, according to Zouk nightclub, Minaj missed her appearance after being paid $30,000 to attend.
“From my understanding, she was outside, she had shown up, her security had done a walk through and she just decided not to come in”, Claims Zouk’s rep Matt Cislo.
According to Zouk, they received copies of the money transfer and contract from an outside promoter and Pink Personality LLC, that claimed to have been associated with Minaj’s group. “We looked at their contracts, the wire transfer, we had seen everything; that’s why we went through with the show,” Cislo added.
Minaj also tweeted about the promoters who sold tickets under false pretenses. “As soon as everyone found out she wasn’t showing up on Twitter they were messaging us, text message, emails, you know why are you putting on a fake show? Just gives us a bad rep,” Cislo explained.
The club will refund fans who purchased tickets to see Minaj make her appearance.
- Nicki Minaj Fans Go HAM On Jill Scott After She Tweets About Grammy Performance
- Nicki Minaj Confirmed As Judge For “American Idol”
- Chris Brown and Drake Sued For Being At Fault In Bar Brawl
- Promoter Offers Drake and Chris Brown $1 Million Each to Fight
- [Video] Big Fendi Who Launched Nicki Minaj’s Career, Disses Her In Upcoming DVD