Warren Sapp filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy earlier this year, claiming he’s racked up millions of dollars in debts since he retired from the NFL.
But, it just may be your lucky day…if you are a shoe-aholic and are into RARE Air Jordans, and a Size 15. Because Sapp’s entire shoe collection is up for auction, as part of his bankruptcy case. A total of 240 pairs of Jordans up for grabs. Some worn and some untouched. Estimated sales to bring in $6500.
All of the proceeds will go towards paying Sapp’s creditors.
Check out some of the collection below:
- Warren Sapp Buying Back His Stuff He Lost Due To Bankruptcy
- [Photos] Warren Sapp’s Florida Mansion To Be Auctioned Off By Bankruptcy Court
- [Video] Young Buck’s Property Sold At Auction, Brings In $53k
- Alicia Keys Releases Second Reebok Collection
- [Video] Young Buck Speak On IRS Auction, Buying Back His Chain