Earlier this morning we reported, Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson, aka Ochocinco, was arrested for head-butting his newly wed wife Evelyn Lozada.
Ocho, faced a judge Sunday morning after Davie police arrested him for domestic violence. Johnson’s bond was set at $2,500 and the judge ruled that he is not allowed to contact his wife, Evelyn Lozada. Johnson spent Saturday night in the Broward County Jail.
He was released today around 10 AM EST.
You can see the breaking story here.
Check out the court apperance and jail arrival video below:
- Evelyn Lozada Flees To Neighbors To Get Away From Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, Police Report
- Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Arrested For Domestic Violence, Mugshot Photo
- First Photo Of Evelyn Lozada From Domestic Violence Fight
- Chad Johnson Has History Of Domestic Violence
- [Video] Chad Johnson Arrested After Probation Violation