Chris Brown and Drake are both defendants in a lawsuit filed by people connected to the nightclub which their infamous night club brawl took place this past July.
Entertainment Enterprises Ltd., claims in the suit that both stars “shared a grudge against the other arising out of their romantic relationships with the same woman.” Who else……Rihanna.
EEL claims in the suit, when Drake and Brown crossed paths, they “began to fight violently with each other.” The suit continues, ”Each arrived with his own small army of bodyguards, ‘security’ personnel, employees, friends and other members of their entourage consisting of at least 15 heavily built men trained and/or experienced in hand-to-hand and weapons combat.”
The lawsuit says both Drake and Chris each ordered their entourages to take care of business. Ding, ding, ding……fight!
- Drake Throws Shots At Chris Brown In New Aaliyah Song “Enough Said”
- Promoter Offers Drake and Chris Brown $1 Million Each to Fight
- NBA Tony Parker Files Lawsuit For $20 Million Over Drake & Chris Brown Fight
- Meek Mill Says He Saw Girls Throwing Bottles, Not Drake or Chris Brown
- Drake Party, Marijuana and Arrests In Oklahoma City Nightclub