Rihanna became very emotional while telling Oprah that, although she was very hurt by what happened between her and Chris Brown, she felt like she had to protect him because everyone was treating him like a ‘monster’.
According to Hollywood Life, a friend of Brown’s stated that Chris has already seen the video.
“Chris saw the video clip. Of course he saw it, how do you think he feels? He feels horrible he did that. Watching [Rihanna's interview with Oprah] made him realize he made a big mistake and he’s been paying for it ever since. He’s working hard, in the studio, dancing, doing everything he can to rebuild his name and career and I think he has been successful in doing all that. Y’all should be talking about his road to recovery and how he’s been a man and made s–t right. He and Ri are cool, more cool than anyone will know. She forgave the [boy] the minute that s–t went down, so what that say about their relationship?”
Check out the video clip below:
- [Video] Rihanna’s Cut Scenes from Oprah’s Next Chapter, Labeled As Stuck Up, Father
- [Video] Rihanna On Oprah’s Next Chapter Talks About Chris Brown “I Feel Like I Lost My Best Friend”
- [Full Video] Rihanna On “Oprah’s Next Chapter”
- [Video] Rihanna And Oprah Special Preview: “How Rihanna Surprised Me…”
- [Video] Chris Brown Blows A Gasket Over $5