Rihanna’s much anticipated sit down with Oprah aired Sunday night on OWN. Rih Rih looked more comfortable than ever as she had Oprah chillin’ on her home island of Barbados. The two talked about everything from career, to what growing up in Barbados was like, to that fateful night in 2009.
In case you missed it, check out the full interview below:
- [Video] Rihanna’s Cut Scenes from Oprah’s Next Chapter, Labeled As Stuck Up, Father
- Rihanna Cries While Discussing Chris Brown, ‘He Needed Help’
- [Video] Rihanna On Oprah’s Next Chapter Talks About Chris Brown “I Feel Like I Lost My Best Friend”
- [Video] Rihanna And Oprah Special Preview: “How Rihanna Surprised Me…”
- [Video] Drake Explains “The Motto,” Says Y.O.L.O. Is Real & Speaks On Friendship With Rihanna