In a recent interview with MTV, the Louisiana rapper, Lil Wayne explains his true feelings for the home of Hip Hop.
Weezy explained that he simply doesn’t like New York City, regardless of the recent events at Summer Jam 2012. Still, he said that he feels he made the most of negative situation at Nicki’s performance last week at the Roseland Ballroom, which was intended to make-up for pulling out of Summer Jam at the last second this summer.
Check out what he had to say in the interview:
- Jay-Z Responds To Lil Wayne’s Diss, “That’s Sport, That’s Rap Music”
- [Video] Lil Wayne Puts Rap Career On Hold For Skateboarding
- [Video] Lil Kim Lights A Fire Under Peter Rosenberg’s Ass During Interview
- [Video] Diva or Brat? Nicki Minaj Throws Tantrum On American Idol Set
- [Video] Shyne Fires Shots At Drake, “An Actor From Canada”