Evelyn Lozada, Chad Johnson’s estranged wife, whom he allegedly headbutted during aa argument a few weeks ago, has come out of hiding and is showing her face since the incident.
The photos were snapped in Florida on a beach near the friend’s house where Evelyn fled following the alleged domestic violence incident on August 11th.
You can’t see the cut, but Evelyn refuses to leave the house without a hat, and according to sources, a laceration on her forehead required several stitches.
Evelyn has since left for Barbados with her daughter to escape the media and is anxious to put everything behind her. Evelyn filed for divorce last week, claiming her marriage was “irretrievably broken.” Notice the rings have already come off!
Check out the photos below from TMZ:
- Evelyn Lozada Breaks Silence After Domestic Violence Incident, Chad Needs Help
- First Photo Of Evelyn Lozada From Domestic Violence Fight
- Chad Johnson Has History Of Domestic Violence
- Evelyn Lozada Flees To Neighbors To Get Away From Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, Police Report
- [Video] Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Makes First Court Appearance After Domestic Violence Arrest, Bond