According to TMZ, Chad Johnson’s estranged wife Evelyn Lozada has cut herself off entirely from her husband. Saying she hasn’t spoken a word to the former NFL star since he allegedly headbutted her earlier this month.
Evelyn was out in NYC this morning when TMZ asked if she has had any contact with Chad since the August 11th incident, when Chad was busted for domestic violence and Evelyn replied, “No.”
It’s the first time Evelyn’s spoken a word in public following that fateful night. She has since filed for divorce. Evelyn was scheduled to do her first interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” — but Robin had to pull out for health reasons. Evelyn’s interview will now be conducted by Amy Robach.
Check out the video below:
- Young Jeezy & Rock Ross Fight AT BET Awards Caught On Video
- [Video] Chad Johnson Talks Of Fight, Tattoo of Evelyn Lozada
- [Video] Evelyn Lozada Interview With ABC To Air Tonight On Nightline, Sneek Peak
- [Video] Star Jones Makes Claims She Is Evelyn Lozada’s Mentor, Evelyn Writes Letter To Self
- Evelyn Lozada Tells How Chad Ochostinko Got His “Poopie Monster” Nickname, Plus Behind The Scenes With Maxim