Chad Johnson has finally admitted he was wrong for causing the end to his marriage with reality star Evelyn Lozada. Johnson is accused of head-butting Evelyn during a violent argument earlier this month, and he is currently on bail on suspicion of domestic battery.
Chad accused Evelyn of attacking him but it seems he has seen the error of his ways and has apologized for his actions. When a Twitter user told Chad they “feel bad” for him and his situation, the NFL player replied:
“Don’t feel bad, my black a** messed up, I made the bed now I gotta lay n it.”
Yesterday, Chad took the first steps towards his new future by deleting his bio on Twitter, and when a fan questioned why he did so, he replied:
“I got to start life over and create a new one.”
It was revealed this week that Chad faces a year in jail if found guilty of domestic battery.
How about apologizing to YOUR wife?! That would be a start.
- Evelyn Lozada Says Chad Johnson Stalks Her Via Twitter
- [Audio] 911 Call Released Of Evelyn Lozada And Chad Johnson Domestic Dispute
- Chad Johnson Has History Of Domestic Violence
- Evelyn Lozada Breaks Silence After Domestic Violence Incident, Chad Needs Help
- Evelyn Lozada Flees To Neighbors To Get Away From Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, Police Report