The internet is on fire with reports of Violator Management founder Chris Lighty, is reported to have passed away. According to the internet and a hosts of tweets from the internet, the music moguls cause of death was from suicide.
Lighty has worked with stars such as Mariah Carey, Busta Rhymes, Q-Tip, Missy Elliott, Fantasia, Mýa, Diggy Simmons, Cormega, Ja Rule, Mobb Deep, LL Cool J, Nas, and more.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Chris’ family and loved ones.
Stay posted to 24hourhiphop.com as this story is still developing.
- [Video] 50 Cent Hires Investigators To Look Into The Death Of Chris Lighty
- Whitney Houston Coroner Gets Calls, Emails Demanding Murder Investigation
- Whitney Houston’s Family Warns Bobby Brown To Keep Away From Fortune
- Whitney Houston’s Family Fears Daughter Might Be Suicidal
- Coroner Cause Of Death: Amy Winehouse Drank Herself To Death