Sources report that an eyewitness spotted Kelis watching a show in LA yesterday evening, and Nas was allegedly sitting beside her attempting to stay incognito.
“I knew I had to meet Kelis so we waited for the show to end and then we moved back down to where she was sitting. This is where the story gets real good!” the eyewitness explains. “Once the lights came on I walked over and said to her friend that I’d love to take a picture with her…”
“When she whispered this to Kelis who was up front sitting next to some guy she asked if I wanted a picture with Chante Moore or Kelis [who was sitting right there with Kelis]. I said Kelis and then sparked up random conversation about how good Chante Moore was at the 2012 BET Awards singing the tribute to Whitney Houston [clearly I was nervous because she sang the tribute to Donna Summers].”
“Kelis exited the area and came over to take the picture with me and she walked down a bit which seemed weird,” the insider continues to explain.
“Until after we took the picture. Kelis began walking out and then when I looked back, Nas pulled his fishermans hat down and tried to walk out quickly. So I yelled out, “hey Nasty Nas” and he just smiled and walked by.”
Do you think the two are getting back together?
- First Photo Of Evelyn Lozada From Domestic Violence Fight
- Evelyn Lozada Flees To Neighbors To Get Away From Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, Police Report
- [Video] Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Makes First Court Appearance After Domestic Violence Arrest, Bond
- Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Arrested For Domestic Violence, Mugshot Photo
- [Video] Nas Talks Kelis’ Reaction To Wedding Dress On The “Life Is Good” Cover Art