The biggest moment at the MTV VMAs wasn’t aired on TV. But rather it was captured on a live Internet feed, when Rihanna approached Chris Brown on her way to her seat and gave him a hug and kiss.
It was all captured live on MTV’s “VIP Seating Cam”. Rihanna hurried over to Brown before the show and when she got close, Brown stood up and then Rihanna kissed him on the cheek. The two then hugged each other and then Rihanna walked back to her seat.
This is the first time we’ve seen the two actually touching each other since the infamous beating incident back in 2009, which was the night before the Grammys.
Rihanna has been opening up about her feelings for Brown telling Oprah she still cares about him and calling him “the love of my life.”
Check out the video below:
- [Video] Chris Brown Blows A Gasket Over $5
- [Video] Rihanna’s Cut Scenes from Oprah’s Next Chapter, Labeled As Stuck Up, Father
- Rihanna Cries While Discussing Chris Brown, ‘He Needed Help’
- [Video] Rihanna On Oprah’s Next Chapter Talks About Chris Brown “I Feel Like I Lost My Best Friend”
- [Video] Rihanna Talks For First Time About Collaboration With Chris Brown “It Was Innocent”