Chad Johnson really wants to stay married to his estranged wife Evelyn Lozada. Acording to a close source, he is refusing to sign the divorce documents.
Evelyn filed for divorce three days after Chad allegedly head-butted her during an argument. The incident that led to his arrest and Evelyn receiving stitches to her forehead.
Sources say Chad won’t sign the docs and won’t show up to any divorce proceedings because he doesn’t want to get a divorce. Chad still thinks he can win Evelyn back. Sorry Chad, I think it will take more than a tattoo of her face.
But, under Florida law (where Evelyn filed the docs) the divorce can still be finalized with a judge’s approval. Evelyn is set on making this divorce happen and nothing Chad does will stop her.
- Chad Johnson Pleads Not Guilty To Misdemeanor Battery Charge
- [Photo] Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce From Chad Johnson, Affairs, Abuse, Rep Confirms
- Evelyn Lozada Says Chad Johnson Stalks Her Via Twitter
- [Video] Chad Johnson Sentenced In Domestic Violence Case
- Chad Johnson And Evelyn Lozada Are Officially Divorced