Rapper Nas has announced a performance for a New Year’s Eve show, taking place at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall.
Nasty Nas has enlisted Elle Varner as his opening act. Tickets go on sale on Friday, November 14th at noon, the same day that he will celebrate his 39th birthday.
“There is no better place for me to spend New Year’s Eve than New York City, and there aren’t many better places to perform in this world than Radio City,” said Nas in a press release.
For ticket information and more, head over to nasirjones.com.
- [Video] Nas Performs “The Don” For First Time At SXSW
- Nas Says He Will Pay to Save Abducted Concert Promoter In Angola
- Kim Osorio Spills The Tea On Sleeping With Nas & 50 Cent & The Dirty Inner Workings Of The Source Magazine
- Nas Drops Hint of Upcoming 12th Studio Album
- Beyonce’s Performance Not Cause of Super Bowl Blackout