Warren Sapp made millions, but the former NFL star is facing the auction block. Citing $6.7 million worth of debt, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Oakland Raiders defensive tackle filed for bankruptcy back in August.
Many of his possessions, including a sneaker collection of over 200 pairs of Nikes, have already been offered up to the highest bidder, and now Sapp’s 15,162-square-foot mansion is headed towards a similar fate.
Sapp’s Windermere, FL mansion has hit the market this week after being listed by a bankruptcy court for $3.774 million. Should it fail to sell, the four-bedroom, six-bathroom luxury estate will be sold to the highest bidder at an auction scheduled for November 1st.
Check out some photos below:
- [Photos] Warren Sapp Bankruptcy Sale Forces Jordan Collection Auction
- Warren Sapp Buying Back His Stuff He Lost Due To Bankruptcy
- [Video] Young Buck’s Property Sold At Auction, Brings In $53k
- [Photos] BuzzFeed Shows What 2Pac, Biggie, Aaliyah & More Would Have Looked Like Today
- [Photos] Rihanna Celebrates Her Birthday With Chris Brown