Chad Johnson insists he’s no wife beater and entered a “not guilty” plea to misdemeanor battery this morning for the alleged attack on his wife Evelyn Lozada last month.
Chad was charged with domestic battery yesterday following his arrest in Florida on August 11th. According to Chad’s wife, the former NFL player headbutted her during a massive argument that erupted after Evelyn found a condom receipt in Chad’s car. If convicted, Johnson faces up to a year in jail.
Evelyn has since filed for divorce. Chad’s attorney entered the football star’s plea in Broward County Court this morning. Chad was not there.
- Chad Johnson And Evelyn Lozada Are Officially Divorced
- Chad Johnson Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers
- [Photo] Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce From Chad Johnson, Affairs, Abuse, Rep Confirms
- Chad Johnson Has History Of Domestic Violence
- [Video] Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Makes First Court Appearance After Domestic Violence Arrest, Bond