Just 2 weeks ago, Mariah Carey made it clear, there’s only room for one diva on “American Idol.”
Carey and Nicki Minaj went at it during the first “Idol” taping Sunday in NYC. When Nicki started critiquing a contestant, Mariah would interrupt, not just once, but many times. Each time Mariah interrupted, Nicki would start loudly talking over Mariah.
One ”Idol” insider said Mariah and Nicki tried to cover their disdain for each other but everyone saw through it, adding, “These girls just don’t like each other.”
When producers called Mariah to tell her that Nicki would probably be joining her as a judge, she hung up the phone. Sounds like a hater in the building. lol
- [Video] American Idol Premiere’s And Nicki Minaj Speaks On Feud with Mariah Carey
- [Video] Diva or Brat? Nicki Minaj Throws Tantrum On American Idol Set
- [Video] Mariah Carey Tells Barbara Walters Nicki Minaj Threatened To Shoot Her
- [Video] Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah Carey At American Idol Auditions
- Kanye West To Judge “American Idol”?