Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada have officially been divorced. This according to TMZ.
TMZ is reportsthat their divorce was finalized early this morning after a judge in Florida signed off on the divorce papers.
Johnson was said to have been in serious denial that Ev was indeed ready to sign the papers and even went as far as to tattoo (see photo below) her face on his leg, after he knew she was kicking him to the curb.
Lozada’s lawyer Michael Gilden, stated, “My client is a single woman and looks forward to her future.”
This year hasn’t looked good at all for Chad. Wonder what the next half of the year holds…..
- Chad Johnson Pleads Not Guilty To Misdemeanor Battery Charge
- Chad Johnson Has History Of Domestic Violence
- [Video] Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Makes First Court Appearance After Domestic Violence Arrest, Bond
- [Video] Chad Johnson Arrested After Probation Violation
- Evelyn Lozada Says Chad Johnson Stalks Her Via Twitter